Saturday, January 24, 2009

Get your planetary gear calling card today!

It has been a while since I posted anything, but unfortunately the real world of work has kept me from it.  Anyway, during my free time I like to waste it by scanning the Nets for interesting things.  I will give you a few more things over the weekend to hopefully wet your appetite for more as time goes by.  

For you right now I have an interesting little craft project for you that is pretty cool.  I would like to see more interesting designs on the front of these, but I think this stuff is awesome!  I want to make one of my own here and when I do I'll make sure to post it.


Thanks to phooky for designing, building and posting the Planetary Gear Calling Card on Thingiverse.  It is really cool what people can come up with through a bit of creativity and pure genius.

Here is one that was made by 4volt, which was built and lazer-etched.  Very cool indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment