Friday, January 16, 2009

Danger Daniel! Danger! Watch them 'Nades!


Not that this is really new news, but I had to pre-order the Daniel Danger Nades from Cardboard Spaceship because they are really, really cool.  They are great designs as figures go and the artwork on them looks great.  

If you don't know who Daniel Danger you can stop by Posters and Toys and take a look at some of his prints.  He is well known for he band posters and the fact that, while they are extremely beautiful there is also an eerie (perhaps creepy) side to them.  See here:
Anyway, Daniel Danger teamed up with Jamungo (or vice-versa, I don't really know) and made a set that makes me so excited that I will have them soon!  The Nades are 3.75 inches tall and are limited to 500.  Nom nom nom!

So, what we have here is a mashup that should make most people happy (if they have a heart).  Also, if you want another cool toy from Jamungo look at Crappy Cat.  He is adorable and drunk and currently comes in three colorways (OG, mono and black).  I lean strongest toward the original because the mono just seems a bit blah and the black give just a bit more in terms pizzazz and the yellow eye makes it look like I'm getting the stink eye from the guy.  Meow.

Sorry for the trimming Jamungo, but I can't get pictures to fit properly in this blasted blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment